Ok, so Baby Noodle has something going on with him. I don't know what. I wish I did. I feel helpless when he's so upset. And, I think he's on a nursing strike. Ugh.
My Ps just left town this afternoon. They were here since Tuesday afternoon. Baby Noodle loves them so much. He thinks my Dad, Papa Noodle, hung the moon. And I must admit, I do too. We had a great visit, even though B.N. wasn't feeling that great. This is the last time they'll be up for a while. They're going on a trip to the east coast... to the mountains. Lucky.
Well, I better get on to bed. Tomorrow could be a early morning... since that seems to be the trend lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww was that papa noodle that was with you at tc's? i'm glad you got to spend time with him.
Post a Comment