Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

Thanks for all the support girls! :)

She's ok, I think. They ran several tests on her, and all came back normal. Yay! So we're going to try a few things and take her back in a month and weigh her to see if she's still losing weight.

However, what wasn't so great was the bill. Holy crap! Don't get me wrong, she is totally worth it to me... but it just seems like a little much, you know? I'm not even going to post how much it cost, you all will think I'm nuts.

Now if I can just get the other one to quit hissing at her! Gawd! I guess she smells like "vet". And Witch Baby isn't the brightest kitty...

Any who...

We went to Kalena's awesome 6th Birthday party tonight! It was so much fun. I am convinced that Rachel is Super-Mom. Baby Noodle had a blast... so much fun he pooped his pants. And it was a big one! Must be Rachel's kiddos rubbing off on him... and with Ashley and Jaiden there... well, you know what happens around them!! hehe.

I'm going to try to burn the videos of B.N. that we have had on the computer since July. The videos are from Christmas last year through July! How pathetic... I know. It just takes FOREVER!

Check out Noodle. Such a wonderful little helper!!!

5 comments:

Rachel E. said...

He looked awesome in his cowboy gear! I'm glad you guys had fun...and Super Mom? I only wish! :) Yeah, you have to be careful around Ashley. Adam pooped at her house again yesterday...I think there's something crazy going on there...hmmm..
Glad your kitty is okay, sorry about the hefty bill! Grrr.

Ashley said...

Glad your kitty is okay! And I swear I don't know what happens around me, I am a poop magnet!

mp said...

glad mags is going to be ok. sorry about the bill.

glad you had fun at the party, sorry about the poopy.

Katy said...

I agree that Rachel is a super mom. I think that every time I see her - so calm and collected with 4 kiddos. I'm always crazy with just one! Ha!

Yikes about Maggie's bill but so glad to hear she is okay. I know what you mean, our dog was $5 when we got her (from the shelter) but it seems like everything else (vet check ups, food, etc.) is so much more!!

Love the pick of Noodle "helping"! What a funny guy!

Julie said...

That is such a cute pic!