Ok, so I didn't do too hot yesterday as far as eating. But, I think I walked about 5 miles. We took a walk along the river yesterday morning, and then around 8pm, BN and I went on a 3 mile walk down to 38th. That's my usual walking route when I'm here at home. It's a nice walk... up hill the first half and down hill on the way back home.
We tried out a little Mexican food restaurant down the street from the house. It was really good, and inexpensive (I had a chicken quesadilla (sp?) and shared with BN)! I alway like to support the neighborhood. And then we had some left over food from our friends catering job that Eric helped them with. I had boiled shrimp and some cottage cheese with some bread from Panera.
Last night BN woke at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 4. Ugh. So, we woke around 9:15 this morning and went down to Poage park to meet the LLL moms. We had a nice time, and it wasn't too hot. It's raining now, so I don't know about any walking this afternoon. Maybe BN and I can go to the mall.
I have been having such a hard time going to sleep at night... I don't know why! I'm always tired. I guess I finally have some time to just sit and think and that's what gets me. I am going to try some "Sleepytime Tea". Maybe that will work. I need something natural bc I am still nursing.
BTW, thank you Marie for being so supportive. I have always admired your drive to be so healthy! And how you do it all with your little ones! We're going to miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no problem! i love our little online journals. it's such a great way to keep in touch with my friends and family.
good job on your walks! 5 miles is awesome. i hope the rain doesn't stay too long and mess up the rest of your week. although the rain is kinda nice huh?
and i truly believe you can still have your cake and eat it too, meaning all the yummy food that is so hard to stay away from. just don't over do it like most people do to where you feel so incredibly stuffed and bloated. that was my mistake. i used to try and stay away from foods i loved and then splurged when i did get my hands on them. now i just portion control. sharing with BN is a great idea. i get kids' meals a lot too instead of the regular plates.
keep on keepin' on!
Hi Claire! So glad I found your blog. This is such a neat way to keep up with one another. Good for you exercising so much!
Post a Comment